Yearning......

|Main Blog|Yearning|  

Words of God


Feed from BibleForumsDotOrg



Sunday, June 25, 2006

So, where am I now...

It's been a while since I started to yearn about knowing more on the Scriptures of our Lord Jesus Christ, so where am I now? Is the urge to open the Bible still on me?

I hope and pray that it should still be on me, honestly, after reading several Chapters, like that of John, Luke, Mark, Corenthians, and now I am with Romans, the flame started to slowly died which I hope I can revive. But, I am really happy that I survived on reading those several Chapters, it's really interesting to know the words they have on that book called The Bible. Though there were some words that I find it hard to understand or decipher. But there are always basic lessons that could be applied to our daily struggle in our lives. The word hope, perseverance, faith and love. Those words are always been mentioned, and as you relate it, for me, when hardship comes, we always persevere to overcome.

Well, as I've said, I'm praying always that the flame on me about the yearning to know more about the scriptures will not be burnt out.

I am now reading the Romans chapter, which I find very difficult to understand, I dont know, maybe it was due to some factors which are, Im not that in focus, so much disturbances, and lack of perseverance. You see, those that I mentioned really happend... on a positive and negative side on me.

So help me God.

May God bless us all! and peace on earth.!